Kírtanam - Domain of External Sounds, Vibration and Harmony
Kírtanam is joyful, extroverted, with musicality, enabling a merry relaxation and developing the artistic mental of the Human Being.
It is transmitted in a unchanged way, without corruption. The Stronger and Truer Kirtanam are vocalized in Samskrta, conceived by a Sat Guru (Great Master), learned from him.
The Choir – Orchestra Omkára of Yoga Portuguese Confederation, has also established objectives along teachers and students, by divulging the Kirtanam / Mantra – (the) word of power, generator and influential, keeping it unchanged just as received, without any leak of power caused by the simplifications of later centuries.
The group is composed by the finest teachers and students of ALYO, including performers of traditional Hindu instruments, which are ordered to the finest Hindu craftsmen and of exceptional quality.
The group already recorded one CD and is now recording the second one.
THE MANTRA / KÍRTANAM OFFERS THE HUMAN BEING:
|1. the development of voice;
2. the development of a good ear, of musical and rhythmic sensitivity and the ability to create;
3. the amplification of the thoracic / pulmonary capacity;
4. the integration in a choir group;
5. extroversion, relaxation, confidence, positive emotional;
6. through vibration: muscular stretching, flexibility and work of the articulations; endocrinal, hormonal, nervous, neuro-vegetative, cerebral, cardiac and circulatory stimulate; clearance of the Nadi and Energy circulation;
7. the opportunity to perfect Samskrta;
8. the integration in the multi millennial Yoga’s Philosophy, the connection with the Great Cosmic Forces and the Great Yoga Masters, and strengthening of the philosophical circle.
SOME MUSICAL HINDU INSTRUMENTS :1 - Sítar (Sítara) ; 2 - Baja ; 3 - Tablá ; 4 - Sárangi ; 5 - Ghunghuru ; 6 - Zallari (Manjirá) ; 7 - Khanjirá (Dapli)